Sunday 12 August 2012

Transmogrifier - Into the Future

This post is written by mum - according to what Jakie said from inside his box:

Jake: "I'm back!"

Mum: "Where have you been?"

Jake: "I've been to the future!"

Mum: "What did you see?"

Jake: "There were flying cars and the houses were upside down.  Small people had big shoes and big people had small shoes.  Everything was free."

Mum: "A communist utopia?"

Jake: "Not really.

Because everything is free there are no robbers and gold has no value.  Only air has value.  You have your own personal weather.  You press a button and choose it but you can't see what other people's weather is like.  You have to ask them."

Zack: "Technical fault!  You're still in the future."

Liv: "What's that?" (Pointing to a bit of paper)

Jake: "Oh, this?  I found it in the future.  It's a weather panel."

Mum: "Tell me what else you saw in the future Jake."

Jake: "You can't really describe their clothes.  Well, the weather panels are really awesome.  When you're sledging down the hill in the snowy one, and someone is watching you in the sunny one, they see you in a little cart.  And once I went back in time and I got younger as time passed and disappeared when I got past the day I was born.  None of the dinosaurs saw me but I still existed there.  To me they were coming after me, to them they were just lumbering around."

Mum: "relativity in action, Jake."

Jake: "Mmm.  In the future, you can read people's thoughts."

Zack: "That's not really good, Jake, because people's thoughts are personal."

Jake: "In the future they aren't."


I am now back in the present.  Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment