Wednesday 12 September 2012

New Beginnings

The summer holidays are over and I have to go back to school.
Now my teachers are Miss Procter and Mr. Hunter.  Miss Procter is very nice and so is Mr Hunter.

My learning journey this term is revolting recipes and I am reading Roald Dahl books.
This is a list of all the Roald Dahl books I have read:

Charlie and chocolate Factorry
The Enormous Crocodile
Fantastic Mr. Fox
Gerorge's Marvellous Medicine
The Giraffe the Pelly and Me.
The Magic Finger
Matilda
The Twits
And I 'm half way through the Witches.

My favourite is Matilda.

We went up to London to see Matilda the musical.  It was really great.  There were pieces of confetti that came fluttering down from the ceiling.  At the end everyone was scooting around on scooters, on one of them were some dice.
The little girl who played Matilda was very clever because she acted well.

No comments:

Post a Comment